Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash Curler recommendations please

(10 Posts)
ChishandFips33 Sun 05-Feb-17 12:48:25

Mine of at least 15yrs!! have finally bitten the dust

Is it worth spending a little extra or pick up some Boots cheapies?

What brands do you recommend?

ChishandFips33 Sun 05-Feb-17 12:49:51

...my fear, and reason why I've kept my old ones so long is that new ones will chop off my lashes at the root!!! irrational I know

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 05-Feb-17 16:03:44

I bought a pair of the Shu Umeura curlers, they are a million times better than the others I've bought to try and replace my beloved ancient BodyShop ones (including the newer BS ones)

DD has a pair of Tarte curlers (came as part of a set) she prefers the Tarte to the SU.

No snagging of my elderly eyelids or snapping my eyelashes, I'm pleased to say.

ChishandFips33 Sun 05-Feb-17 16:27:03

Off to google those - thanks!

creamcheeseandlox Sun 05-Feb-17 17:58:03

70, I am umming and ahhing on weather to get some of those? I have ridiculously short lashes and heard they are fabulous??

YakiUdonYumYum Sun 05-Feb-17 18:00:52

creamcheese I've got short straight lashes and the Shu Uemera ones give me a good curl.

creamcheeseandlox Sun 05-Feb-17 18:06:12

Does the curl last once the mascara is on? My lashes seem to drop with the weight of the mascara. sad

YakiUdonYumYum Sun 05-Feb-17 19:26:27

Yes the curl stays with mascara on (for a few hous at least, but maybe that's just my lashes refuse to stay curled - I have resolutely straight hair).

YouWereRight Sun 05-Feb-17 20:17:07

I have some heated number 7 ones. They're great, and it pretty much impossible to burn my eye lid with it grin

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sun 05-Feb-17 20:19:00

Laura Mercier ones. Almost impossible to shut your eye in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now