CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 20:29:00

Are they alright?

Can these be worn in an office?

www.easysteps.com.au/seymour.html#185=159

Dress-code is smart casual.

itstheyearzero Sat 25-Jun-16 20:34:53

What would you wear them with?

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 20:37:14

Dresses, skirts, slacks...actually not too sure. When I tried them on yesterday I was wearing cord mini skirt with tights and they looked ok. But I don't know why I did not take into consideration office attire considering I bought them for the office.

Now thinking of returning them...

LadyLayLay Sat 25-Jun-16 20:40:28

I love them! They'll look really cool with skinnies or a skirt

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 20:43:01

LadyLayLay,

I'm interning in an office that I think has a smart casual work attire (judging on the clothes of the researchers). Do you think they will work? I actually want ankle boots but most ankle boots make my legs look short, these ones not so much.

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 22:15:13

Going to wear them with skater skirts, A-line skirts, mini skirts (not too mini - just short) with tights, maybe dresses too.

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 22:25:59

Or are these better?

www.wittner.com.au/wilca-blk.html

BikeRunSki Sat 25-Jun-16 22:30:51

I much prefer the second pair. I love a good pair of chunky black ankle boots. Have you considered Blundstone?

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 22:33:06

BikeRunSki - I haven't seen Blundstone here. I'm in Australia. The second pair looks more like office-y right?

BikeRunSki Sat 25-Jun-16 23:02:38

But Blundstone are Australian!!! That's why I mentioned them, as your links are both .au addresses.

Blundstone boots.

The second pair are more officey, yes.

CoolToned Sat 25-Jun-16 23:05:58

BikeRunSki - oh I didn't know Blundstone is Australian. Will check it out smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now