Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Large Bra Help please

(10 Posts)
AlbusPercival Sat 07-Nov-15 08:48:07

my bras are all too small, seem to have grown.

Band measurement is 45. around bust is 63 inches.

I think this is a 44J? or is it 46H?

Any quick answers appreciated as off shopping

TIA flowers

Erm...it's more like an L I'm afraid.

AlbusPercival Sat 07-Nov-15 18:20:26

Darn!

What larger band size gives me the equivalent cup? Could i for example buy a 50H and take in the band?

It's approximately up a band down a cup although it gets a bit less clear the further out you go. Your measurements would suggest a 44LL/M or a 46L/LL. Sadly, there are very few companies who make those size (and be very careful as most advertised as M cups are American sizing which doesn't have double letters so it's massively smaller than in the UK!)

Ewa Michalak is a polish brand which was recently extended its size range and now goes up to a 44L or a 46KK, which would be worth a try (a 44 is a 100 in their sizing) and their bras are really good.

What size are you wearing just now, and how does it fit?

AlbusPercival Sat 07-Nov-15 21:24:01

44 g, its ok in the band, but my god the overspill!!!

OK. The biggest I've been able to find that's available in the UK seems to be about a 44J cup. Even though it's a lot smaller than you measure, I would suggest trying that just to see how it is - it should give you a feel for what you need before you consider ordering from EM. Also, measurement does become less accurate at larger sizes, it can easily be a few cups out so trying the J should give you a feel for where you need to go. The ones I found were Sculptresse by Panache.

AlbusPercival Sun 08-Nov-15 07:36:11

thank you so much!

TheDailyWail Sun 08-Nov-15 07:50:07

Wow, those bras look good Statistically. Have you placed an order and what kind of bra did you get? I've just seen a push up bra which looks like it could handle my knee warmers. grin

I have god knows how many ewa bras...They're my staple at the moment. My personal favourite is the s shape but I've tried all except their plus size cuts- I'm a hh cup but only a 30-32 band. They're excellent bras, really awesome

marriednotdead Sun 08-Nov-15 13:41:40

This Elomi one may be worth a try as they're fairly generously cut. Leia also stock Goddess bras- all the brands in the group are pretty good quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now