Talk

Advanced search

Thanks Mr Postman! Fifteen quid Boden voucher

(23 Posts)
MorrisZapp Fri 19-Oct-12 08:52:06

Postie just been. I've had a letter from Boden, sending me a 15% off code plus free delivery and returns, plus a £15 gift voucher! They can be used together.

Think I'm going to get a denim skirt. Bit boring? Ooh, I can't decide.

Anybody else get this?

Zwitterion Fri 19-Oct-12 09:59:23

Sequin belt is lovely.

Zwitterion Fri 19-Oct-12 10:00:25

And meant to say envy too! I never get sent any vouchers and I buy loads for the DCs. (Maybe that's the reason)

MorrisZapp Fri 19-Oct-12 10:05:31

Sadly your loyalty has worked against you, Zwitt. I haven't ordered for yonks and I keep getting these offers.

Cheekily titled 'have we bored the pants off you?' etc.

You need to play it cool for a bit! smile

QueenieLovesEels Fri 19-Oct-12 12:41:54

I just ordered the pleated front top for free!

Bonus grin

BikeRunSki Fri 19-Oct-12 12:45:00

The zip on the denim is very short and requires a lot of wriggling to get on.

TeaBrick Fri 19-Oct-12 12:49:39

I only got £10. Mind you I have only ever ordered one item from them, a child's coat.

Zwitterion Fri 19-Oct-12 14:04:24

The gods of hotchpotch and fun linings have spoken.

Letter just arrived - product recall for a pair of DDs trousers (which she has declared as too bumpy anyway).

Full refund and £10 goodwill voucher.

Not quite the same I know ^^ but has cheered me up.

wonderstuff Fri 19-Oct-12 14:07:20

I only got a tenner!
I got a lovely dress for £35 though. Made my month. Problem I now have is that I really really can't afford Boden normally (no idea how I ended up on mailing list) and now really want to be able to have more nice clothes.

daisydoodoo Fri 19-Oct-12 14:07:59

nope nothing here. Have kind of given up with Boden this season as have had endless problems with my card with them. I use the same card and they always send me an email telling me there has been a problem. It works when i call them? So i've decied that each time i order if i don;t get the items without having to ring them to re give the exact same details then, i will just let them cancel the order and buy elsewhere, so this season fat face, joules and john lewis have had most of my money for he childrens wardrobe.

(blush sorry that turned into a rant)

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 19-Oct-12 14:23:27

No not me sad

All this weeks COTD is on again today enjoy spending!!

wonderstuff Fri 19-Oct-12 14:25:30

Whats COTD?

NerdAmigo Fri 19-Oct-12 14:26:59

Bastard Johnnie doesn't love me anymore.

whiteandyelloworchid Fri 19-Oct-12 14:31:10

oh i got one too smile

mind you last time i email then to tell them to stick their fiver, as everyone one here got a tenner.

will order something this time
lol

Hetaera Fri 19-Oct-12 14:56:42

I only got a £10 voucher. I have ordered from them twice in the last six months and kept both orders. What have I done to deserve such treatment from Johnnie? sad

whiteandyelloworchid Fri 19-Oct-12 15:04:33

does everyine elses say did we bore the pants off you?

mollymole Fri 19-Oct-12 15:37:10

I ordered Tuesday and was delivered Thursday - I got 15% off and free postage, without ay voucher or codes, just asked for discount ( 3 prs velvet skinnies) - then in todays post SID it a 15% off, free postage etc AND a £10 voucher - the bastards !!

Ps The skinnies are ace but just a tad too large yet I know a size down would be too tight.

happystory Fri 19-Oct-12 15:55:31

Mine did, whiteandyellow. £15 too!!1

itstooearly Fri 19-Oct-12 16:15:03

Me too, I ordered boys pjs last christmas and have ordered nothing since, got £15 voucher smile. Will be ordering boys pjs again. smile

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 19-Oct-12 16:16:20

Catch of the day wonderstuff

Every day this week and different section has had reductions - today it's everything that has been reduced.

Themumsnot Fri 19-Oct-12 16:20:35

I only got a £10 voucher. What makes Johnnie like me less than you?
Currently have around £500 worth in my basket though. What shall I actually buy?

QuiteOldGal Fri 19-Oct-12 17:25:16

Well I didn't get any voucher at all. sad

bangersnmash Fri 19-Oct-12 17:39:47

Ooh just opened my letter . I got £15. No idea what to get though as not ordered anything for 2 years .

It was the 'did we bore the pants off you ?' letter. To frank , yes Johnny you did .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now