Talk

Advanced search

wtf are they wearing

(18 Posts)
Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 21:40:03

sorry to link to the daily fail but........www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2044829/Pride-Of-Britain-Awards-Cheryl-Cole-pretty-pink-makes-dazzling-red-carpet-return.html

..check it out....is it my imagination or do most of these celebs look really crap???? sack the stylists or what???
Cheryl looks ok, but Tess Daly ,Michelle Mone, Nell Mcandrew and the loose women omfg!

Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 21:42:48

Also is it my imagination or has Tulisa got one leg shorter than the other???

MissBeehiving Mon 03-Oct-11 22:01:27

God, those Ultimo couture dresses are vomit inducing.

poorbuthappy Mon 03-Oct-11 22:04:41

The third photo of cheryl is unbelievable. envy

MrsVoltar Mon 03-Oct-11 22:07:03

Jason Donovan's daughter best dressed IMO.

piprabbit Mon 03-Oct-11 22:09:12

I've never seen a picture of Ronnie Corbett's wife before - she looks nice.

I think the photographer was generally having a shite day.

Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 22:11:37

I agree Mrs V......she could do with an award!

Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 22:13:10

Lisa Maxwell looks well pissed at her stylist......I would be too ;(

JustLikeHeaven Mon 03-Oct-11 22:17:01

God CC's waist in so tiny... dont know if I'm envious or concerned for her

purplepidjinawoollytangle Mon 03-Oct-11 22:18:32

Cheryl Cole's dress doesn't fit her and has gaffa tape holding the back together.

Nicola needs to stand up straight and stop shopping in the petite section - ballerina or floor, dahling.

Kimberley's bottom half is going to a funeral and the top half's going pole dancing.

Christine's is ok although not my taste.

Tulisa, you need confidence to wear a frock like that. Get some, or wear something you're not scared of.

Is Abbey Crouch trying to do a Liz Hurley? <yawn>

Colleen's looks like it came from Primark.

Elle's spent too much time in the gym and has man arms like Madonna.

Jade looks like she's trying to turn into a crow - and the look on her face makes it look like she wants to fly away, poor love!

TBH, they all look like they need deportment lessons and less testosterone

<saucer of milk for pidj, please blush>

Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 22:24:29

Mel C must be expecting again to wear something so shapeless and unflattering.......Tara Pt is beginning to get the Michael Jackson 'plastic' look.
Pass the saucer pidj......lol...

Jammygal Mon 03-Oct-11 22:27:34

Christine looks like she needs a wee....and witney from Eastenders looks very cross indeed.

StopRainingPlease Tue 04-Oct-11 21:05:11

Blimey, wags and bodybuilders! And nobbly knees abound...

Colleen Rooney forgot the orange paste on her left arm, and Abbey Crouch (whoever she is) looks like her feet won't stand the strain of those shoes much longer.

keepingupwiththejoneses Tue 04-Oct-11 21:20:36

Colleen rooney looks short and stumpy. Denise welsh looks like she is wearing 2 dresses and 1 got ripped, and what is tanya from eastenders wearing. jammy I agree with you about Mel C.

forrestgump Tue 04-Oct-11 21:36:26

Laurence Llewellyn Bowen's wifes liquid diet must of come to an end!

Abbey Clancy is sucking herself in and what has happened to Elle Macphersons and Freddie Flintoffs wifes eyes - they dont match! too much stretching off the cheeks?

fedupofnamechanging Tue 04-Oct-11 21:50:06

The TOWIE girls looked about the best imo. I am not a fan of Carl Vorderman, but she looked okay too. The rest looked hideous.

Jammygal Tue 04-Oct-11 22:42:12

keepingup you are right about Tanya from Enders looking shite and shapeless and she always looks so well styled in the soap!
On the plus side Holly Willbooby looks nice -she must have a cracking stylist ;)

notyummy Wed 05-Oct-11 09:59:36

Agree with the OP - Cheryl looks ok, as do a few others but Michelle Mone and the Loose Women are particular offenders.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now