Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Would just like to rave about No7s new mascara

(11 Posts)
SnapesOnAPlane Sun 14-Aug-11 20:45:36

'tis fab.
If you have a £5 off coupon then it is def worth £7 - I bought it with the coupon I got from buying a new hynpôse, and I think I prefer the no7!
It's a good black too, none of this greyish black bollocks. Black black grin

YouDoTheMath Sun 14-Aug-11 20:52:34

Might give it a try. I've not found one better than Max Factor Masterpiece Max, bit I'm always willing to try one that's being raved about.

What's it actually called?

rubyrubyruby Sun 14-Aug-11 21:26:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SnapesOnAPlane Sun 14-Aug-11 21:34:11

It's the Lash Adapt one, YDTM
It's lovely, haven't tried it up to the '6 coats' but took it up to 4 last night without any clumps, good volume and length.
There wasn't any stinging this morning either blush, which I was quite happy to discover.
Yy, my new favourite mascara all round smile

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 14-Aug-11 21:34:48

What's it called, and is there a waterproof version? I'm looking for a good waterproof mascara to take on holiday.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 14-Aug-11 21:36:06

Cross post! Will have a look and see if there's a waterproof version.

Lovemyboys01 Sun 14-Aug-11 21:42:45

Hi. I work for No7-its not available in waterproof sad but I'm glad you like it smilesmilesmile

daimbardiva Sun 14-Aug-11 22:40:12

I was going to post to say I'm really impressed with a sample of their Exceptional Definition mascara - does what it says on the tin!

Disasterpiece Sun 14-Aug-11 23:26:28

Im so glad this has got a good review. grin

the other day i went out and bought that pink mascara you lot were all raving about. I cant even remember what its called, I think its no. 17 anyway I got the £5 off voucher with it.

At the till I spotted the new no. 7 one and they had put it together in a gift bag with about twenty no7 samples so I had to buy that too.

Ive tried the pink one and love it! just need to get round to the no7 one now.

I have been slowly working my way through no7 products with he vouchers (I have only got the blue bottled foam cleanser and a face scrub) so a load of samples and another voucher is great for me.

MovesLikeJagger Mon 15-Aug-11 08:27:12

I bought this one at the weekend, it's really really good. Can def recommend it.

chocolatespiders Mon 15-Aug-11 09:34:38

think I will purchase this as new mascara is needed..
At the moment if you spend over £22 you get the goody bag free, so if I buy 2 things that total £24.00, I have spent over £22 but then I want to use my £5 off voucher will I still get the goody bag as my total before money off was £24.

Hope that makes sense!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: