Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

No Urban Decay in Southampton. Anyone know where I can buy in area or online??

(10 Posts)
AnyoneForPimms Fri 03-Jun-11 14:57:35

I'm very shocked that Southampton Debenhams does not sell Urban Decay.I was told no where in Southampton does??? [shocked]
I'm after a Naked pallette after it was recommended to me on another thread.
Anyone know anywhere in the area that does sell Urban Decay or online site??

Thanks smile

MissBeehiving Fri 03-Jun-11 16:06:51

HofF

MrsMeow Fri 03-Jun-11 16:55:26

Debenhams do smile

SilkStalkings Fri 03-Jun-11 18:24:47

I've seen it in Boots on Above Bar St, can't say how long ago that was though.

AnyoneForPimms Fri 03-Jun-11 20:25:51

Thanks.
I was in boots today. Bought a load of 75% off ruby & Millie. Didn't see it but will look again next time I go in.
Think I'll have to order online smile

HazeltheMcWitch Fri 03-Jun-11 20:27:12

Boots stopping selling both Ruby and Millie (so it will in effect be withdrawn from market), and Urban Decay. You can still get the latter in some dept stores.

Hopefully Fri 03-Jun-11 20:58:34

They did used to have it in the Boots there, just a small section near the front on the right as you walk in. Although if it's being discontinued perhaps no longer...

AnyoneForPimms Fri 03-Jun-11 22:09:25

I'll look next week but I suppose I'll have to order online if not. Would of liked to have seen the range. smile

mippy Sat 04-Jun-11 07:32:30

Friend told me they don't do it in Boots anymore, which is really annoying - i used to stock up during 3 for 2s.

Debenhams, Asos and online beauty retailers should do it.

Ruby and Millie is 75% off? Ooo...

AnyoneForPimms Sat 04-Jun-11 08:07:41

Nearly all gone though I did pick up a few bargains. Spent £20 on £80 of make up grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: