Suggestions please!! My DD1 was given £2.50 by her grandparents instead of a chocolate egg for Easter and we've told her that she can spend it on something she'd like. But what can you get with £2.50? All I've thought of is hairclips (but she refuses to have her anything in her hair so that's a bit pointless) or some bubblebath but that seems a bit dull.
For under £2.50 ELC have some pocket money toys and other bits:
* small spade or fork for gardening - £2 each
* lots of arts stuff from under 50p to £1 a time
* plastic zoo/wild/farm animals for £1-£2 a time
* Learning to tie my shoe card - just over £1
* Jolly Phonics books - £1.50 a time
* Snap/ Happy Families cards - £2.50