Talk

Advanced search

Gagging order businessman - How do I find out who it is?!

(34 Posts)
PIPERHELLO Sat 06-Jul-19 23:50:38

Any of you know where on the internet I can find his name... ?! I'm intrigued & feel the judge's decision was way off on this one.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/06/millionaire-businessman-granted-secrecy-over-sexual-harassment-claims

trollopolis Sun 07-Jul-19 19:43:37

Last time similar came up, the most frequently hinted-at were not the person. Even though some people were claiming inside knowledge, they were still dead wrong. Take everything on there with a huge pinch of salt

ginandbearit Mon 08-Jul-19 15:11:49

From what the Times did give away it seemed to be an older , often married man with adult children , in poor health ...which brought to mind their owner Rupert Murdoch ! They wouldn't gun for him would they ?!
Would love to know ..did wonder about Beardy , he must have had to pay off dozens of women over the years because of his gropiness and shenanigans

Battytwatty Mon 08-Jul-19 22:03:18

I’d love to know too. The report in the Times said he’s a business man with strong political and society connections. Married more than once. Adult children. Properties uk and abroad I felt they gave as many clues as possible but I still can’t work it out.
I didn’t know the ‘chaste ‘ one had a dodgy rep ??

LikeDolphinsCanSwin Mon 08-Jul-19 22:07:01

They are the only two businessmen a large proportion of the general public know of. Therefore they get mentioned all over the place. Last time it wasn’t either of them ...

BentNeckLady Mon 08-Jul-19 22:07:25

I thought the chaste one has dementia so I guess if it is him that will be why?

Wtf is a dick pickle?

Jon65 Mon 08-Jul-19 22:10:34

Think of brands of relish/pickle . . .

howwudufeel Mon 08-Jul-19 22:14:12

These threads are not fair.

Verily1 Mon 08-Jul-19 23:44:40

Planes trains and automobiles

BanditoShipman Mon 08-Jul-19 23:50:29

Sugar has said not him. Can’t be green wasn’t it him last time? Virgin, no idea if is him

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »