Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Today I've had a good day :)

(6 Posts)
Tea1Sugar Mon 12-Jan-15 17:54:03

I have anxiety, panic attacks, social phobia and agoraphobia if out alone. Not on meds, but having CBT.

Today I've done both school runs with dd1, took dd2 to baby sensory, went to clarks and currently ok just chilling alone with the kids.

Share your good days here with me. Perhaps it'll be a helpful tool when there are bad days to reflectsmile

BigBirthdayGloom Mon 12-Jan-15 19:10:47

I've had a good day. I took dd2 to a new class and actually enjoyed chatting to the other mums. And I didn't buy an expensive magazine.

weegiemum Mon 12-Jan-15 19:13:16

Brilliant, well done you.
I have depression and also a physical disability and today I have kept the house tidy, cooked dinner, done some knitting, supervised music practice and homework, done some washing and played with the kitten.
Proud of myself!

Tea1Sugar Mon 12-Jan-15 20:34:16

Fantastic! grin

moggiek Mon 12-Jan-15 21:50:28

Very well done, both of you! Hope tomorrow is another good one.

Tea1Sugar Tue 13-Jan-15 09:20:00

Don't get me wrong I had to fight off several panic attacks, including potentially 6 this morning so far but I powered through them and ive come back from the school run relatively unscathed. Collapsed on the sofa now!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: