Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Anyone had bladder pain/cystitis with Lithium?

(2 Posts)
Queenofknickers Sun 30-Mar-14 18:27:43

I feel like my choice is peeing blood or suicidial thoughts. No one medical terribly interested....confused

Mitchy1nge Fri 04-Apr-14 23:34:47

Neither of those options sound terrifically good for the mood! do you have cystitis all the time, not cleared up by antibiotics? or keep getting it over and over? did it first coincide with starting lithium (just wondering why you link them) or have you had some time of not taking it and found the cystitis went away? do you have any other sort of pelvic things (squeamish) going on?

I've only had it once or maybe twice in my life and am pretty sure it was either a sex or a random thing as first started taking lithium about 100 years ago (or 13 or 14 or 15 years ago).

sorry not to be of any help, but your poor post was just sitting there all unanswered sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now