Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Well after all the great advice you gave me I still failed. I still acted selfish and weak.

(9 Posts)
MyBloominMarvellousYoni Tue 30-Apr-13 15:22:11

I've had enough. I feel like I'm trapped in my head with all these thoughts. I feel like I've failed everyone.

I tried to fight it, I tried to stop being so self centred but I couldn't.

I can't do it anymore, I just can't.

MyBloominMarvellousYoni Tue 30-Apr-13 15:31:13

Waiting for the crisis team to call me.

I've cracked good and proper.

Fab41 Tue 30-Apr-13 15:40:28

Couldn't read and run, but hold on in there. Whatever has happened, it can get better. Nothing stays the same. Virtual handholding brew

soangryrightnow Tue 30-Apr-13 16:34:18

bloomin I understand how ur feeling I'm sat in hospital atm because I gave in today & SH. all

MyBloominMarvellousYoni Tue 30-Apr-13 16:37:41

I'm waiting for my mum and I'm going to get her to call an ambulance.

It horrible, it's like it's not even me doing it. Its like I go into a trance and then when I'm out of it I realise what a stupid fucked up idea it is!

soangryrightnow Tue 30-Apr-13 16:39:53

posted before finishing...

all I can say is just hang in there.... I'm listening to music to distract myself right now. not sure you want to do that but while your waiting for crisis team try to do something to distract yourself. if you smoke then have a cigarette that always helps me. or just talk on here... we can be your distraction.

soangryrightnow Tue 30-Apr-13 16:41:37

I'm with you on feeling like a fecking idiot afterwards but when your in that moment it just can't be helped!

Showtime Tue 30-Apr-13 22:36:59

Sorry things are so bad, Yoni,
but glad you're getting some help tonight.

You're safe in hospital at present, sarn, really hope things improve for you, "darkest before dawn" and all that.
Best wishes to both.

AngelFishWithAHalo Tue 30-Apr-13 22:42:53

was it you who posted sitting woth dh the other night and were going to call an ambulance then? If so what happened how did you get on? Sorry f not you! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now