Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Hello!

(2 Posts)
twolittlekings Wed 17-Oct-12 18:02:06

I am normally a lurker and an occasional poster but I was wondering if I could join you here for probably the forseeable future?

I have had a year from hell and a slowly downward spiral into the world of health anxiety - any anxiety and am now about to embark on a course of escitslopram with the occasional Valium thrown in for good luck.

I tried sertraline and I can only describe it as taking me back to my rave days about 25 years ago and I hated the feeling then! I only took one tablet and it had a remarkably negative effect!

Anyway my escitslopram dose is 5 mg to start and working up to 10. Had anyone else ha this?

Thanks x

mrsfuzzy Thu 18-Oct-12 13:00:51

i take citropram 4omg as apart of my bi polar meds and always found it agreeable with no probs, i started out on 10mgs and it was ramped up but apart from feeling a bit spacec out for the first few weeks [normal with anti deps] it settled down and it's good, hope it works out for you, oh, and i know what you mean about setraline, it can send some people abit loopy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now