Talk

Advanced search

Fitbit friends

(7 Posts)
Tsotofamily Fri 20-Oct-17 20:36:47

Hi all
Ive just got a fitbit and looking for friends for motivation and for light competetion.

WindyOutThere Thu 26-Oct-17 10:59:17

Just got my Fitbit today to! How many steps are you aiming to do? Looking forward to seeing how many I naturally do and challenging myself to do more! Also want to start running again after having a baby.

Tsotofamily Thu 26-Oct-17 19:06:27

Hi Windy
My aim is to do 10,000 a day but im not always hitting that now it's half term.
I started doing c25k begining of the year but after hurting my ankle had to stop but i do get out now and again

topsyandtimison Thu 26-Oct-17 19:38:38

Does anyone find 10k hard? I end up running dead quick on spot before I go to bed to get it as can’t go to bed unless it vibrates. Sad or what

WindyOutThere Fri 27-Oct-17 07:49:47

Well I only started part way through the day yesterday so didn’t get to 10k so I’m looking forward to seeing how many I manage. It’s already motivating me to walk more, need to pop into town later and will definitely walk!
That’s a shame about your ankle 🙁
I need to suss it out a bit too as sometimes I’m taking steps but it’s not registering- think I need to develop more of a bounce and swing my arms around a bit 😂

SwimmingInTheBlueLagoon Fri 27-Oct-17 09:47:13

Windy there are sensitivity settings in the app. Play around with them until it gets it right. Mine was very accurate once I'd got those settings right.

Tsotofamily Fri 27-Oct-17 22:18:11

I can manage 10k when kids are at school but dont always manage when their on school hols

Windy heres my email if u wanna add me as a friend laura_tsoto@live.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now