Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sports Bra

(7 Posts)
jellybelly16 Sun 02-Apr-17 19:00:48

Just joined the gym, have 1 decent sports bra, had it a while tho.. need more as planning on going to the gym as much as poss.. Any recommendations for good sturdy sports bras at a reasonable price please??x

dementedpixie Sun 02-Apr-17 19:02:30

I like panache ultimate underwired ones but don't think they are cheap. I wear a 36GG or 34H

StealingYourWiFi Sun 02-Apr-17 19:03:50

www.victoriassecret.com/vs-sport/all-sport-bras/knockout-by-victoria-sport-front-close-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=328521&CatalogueType=OLS

This is FANTASTIC! I have a few.

StealingYourWiFi Sun 02-Apr-17 19:04:40

You cant see in the pictures but they have cups that front close first and then the surrounding band which zips up on top.

AnguaResurgam Sun 02-Apr-17 19:04:52

I had the panache ones - look online for previous season colours and you can find large discounts.

Right now I have a shock absorber - worth trying on as the sizes seem quite different from 'ordinary' bra sizes (panache are true IYSWIM)

jellybelly16 Sun 02-Apr-17 21:04:05

Great, thank you. I prefer the underwired ones too as they just feel more secure!! Hoping they shrink with working out & losing weight hmm

KatharinaRosalie Wed 05-Apr-17 19:27:25

I have a whole drawer of them and my favourite is Shock Absorber Run. You most likely need to go up a back size, it's very tight.

If you prefer underwired, Freya Active Moulded is very good - don't like the original, too pointy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now