Talk

Advanced search

Spin class straight after yoga?

(8 Posts)
Imbroglio Sat 19-Nov-16 17:44:52

I've got a manic week and this is the least disruptive way I can organise things. Is this a bad idea? There will be 30 minutes between classes.

TheCakes Sat 19-Nov-16 17:45:45

I don't see why not. What do you think the problem might be?

Imbroglio Sat 19-Nov-16 17:50:28

I don't know... I'm new to yoga so it's a fairly gentle class. The spin class is brutal. I think I might be worried about the culture shock.

PhoenixJasmine Sat 19-Nov-16 17:54:33

Personally I wouldn't - but I love yoga and the peace and focus I feel after practice, and wouldn't want to disturb that with a high intensity activity immediately afterwards. Perhaps the other way around might make more sense.

Imbroglio Sat 19-Nov-16 18:01:00

Sadly I can't swap the classes, though that would be better.

Paulat2112 Sat 19-Nov-16 18:02:23

I wouldn't do it, but normally I feel very relaxed and calm after a yoga session and couldn't then go into a crazy spin class. I do it the other way round quite often and works well that way.

lljkk Sat 19-Nov-16 18:05:23

I can see it working. If you did things the other way around you might get chilled (from being covered with sweat) during the gentle yoga. What R U going to do for half hour inbetween, is all I wonder.

Imbroglio Sat 19-Nov-16 20:32:18

Walk from a to b!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now