Talk

Advanced search

Exercise Clothing

(11 Posts)
sally89 Fri 31-Oct-14 09:22:39

I have been recommend to try fitted tracksuit bottoms for exercising by a friend but does anybody know exactly what they are?

Pleaseputyourshoeson Fri 31-Oct-14 11:16:03

What sort of exercise? I wear running tights or running capris for pretty much any kind of exercise. Loose stuff flaps about and makes me feel too sloppy / lazy.

sally89 Fri 31-Oct-14 17:21:32

For a gym workout e.g running / cross trainer / cycle

abitwrong123 Fri 31-Oct-14 17:31:16

Umm you can get slim fit joggers so they don't flap about etc but it depends why she's recommending fitted tracksuit bottoms? I normally wear running tights as they allow me to move, they wick sweat and they don't get in the way.
I find tracksuit bottoms are too warm and don't wick sweat well enough to exercise in.

What do you do at the moment and what do you wear?

Littlepumpkinpie Fri 31-Oct-14 19:44:59

They are called Capri leggings very comfy and they wick sweat away adidas clim cool or nike dri fit are what your looking for

MyEmpireOfDirt Fri 31-Oct-14 20:20:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pootlebug Fri 31-Oct-14 20:21:30

Are you going to be in the gym? If so I'd go for capri (i.e. below the knee) leggings of some sort - full length will be too hot.

Suzannewithaplan Fri 31-Oct-14 20:25:16

I wear mens running tights for cycling & weight training, and loose shorts for indoor cardio

Sleepwhenidie Thu 06-Nov-14 16:41:24

Apologies for momentary derail - Suzanne I have a pair of men's Asics running tights, brand new and unworn, tags still on, black with bronze stitching, size M - would you like them? I can post them to you if so!

26Point2Miles Thu 06-Nov-14 16:53:14

I'm tall and find capris just sit on my knee! I despair at my height sometimes!

Suzannewithaplan Thu 06-Nov-14 18:34:01

Sleep it's very kind of you to offer ( thanks) but really I have enough pairs of mens running tights to stock a mens running tights shop blush so best I decline!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now