Talk

Advanced search

I need swimming goggles that don't leave me with panda eye marks....

(7 Posts)
Meglet Sat 01-Feb-14 18:59:39

I don't swim regularly (maybe 3/4 times a month) but I'm fed up with my cheap goggles a) leaking a bit and b) leaving me with rings under my eyes for an hour after I've taken them off.

What style / brand are the best? A colleague reckons speedo futura (?) are decent goggles.

LakeFlyPie Sat 01-Feb-14 19:02:22

I really like my Aquasphere goggles, no leaks nor panda eyes

Meglet Sat 01-Feb-14 19:51:09

Thank you, they look a lot better than my cheapy £2 goggles.

ellieclarke1 Wed 04-Feb-15 09:53:05

I got a pair of air cushioned goggle my son from Zoggs that claim to give you "no panda eyes". Would definitely recommend!

www.zoggs.com/swimming-goggles/junior-performance-goggles/junior-6-14/fusion-air-junior-swimming-goggle.html

MaxandMabel Wed 04-Feb-15 11:57:54

I second Aqua Sphere, they're fab!

Thereyouarepeter Wed 04-Feb-15 12:05:04

It really is down to the individual.

I find cost doesn't really come into it for the most part. The best goggles are the ones that fit your head shape best. None of them should really be leaving "panda eyes" because you shouldn't really have to have the strap on that tight.

When looking for goggles try them on without putting the strap around your head....if they stay on without that support, they will be best suited to you.

CMOTDibbler Wed 04-Feb-15 12:08:14

I have Aquasphere Eagles, and as they aren't in the eye socket, they don't leave marks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: