Talk

Advanced search

Am I Preg?!?!

(9 Posts)
Ashley7737 Sun 02-Oct-16 20:14:48

I did a clearblue preg test where the cross says positive that has been bought a while back but the date is fine. It looks negative but i can see a very faint line..I am currently 2 weeks late and I don't think I've been this late before even though My periods are irregular smile. We have been trying for about 6 months now and I am praying I'm pregnant?!?! Can very faint lines mean positive? How do i show a picture on this site as i am new to this haha blush

Imnotaslimjim Sun 02-Oct-16 20:18:16

A line is a line is a line, so they say. As long as it was within the timeframe, chances are it's a true positive.

Are you on a phone or PC, the instructions are different to add pics.

For peace of mind, can you save your FMU and get a more sensitive test in the morning? First Response are supposed to be good.

Fluffsnuts Sun 02-Oct-16 20:29:38

Do another test, either a digital test or pink dye tests such as a first response.

Ashley7737 Sun 02-Oct-16 20:36:19

Thank you, last week I thought I was getting my period as I had some cramps now and then but I never did? I feel fine now though?

KitKat1985 Sun 02-Oct-16 20:51:51

Can you take a digital so you get a clear result? I would have thought if you were two weeks late you would be getting very clear lines by now.

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sun 02-Oct-16 20:57:28

I would be wary of faint lines on clearblue. I had faint lines on several tests and they were just evaps. If you test again in a few days you should have a strong line if you are pregnant. Good luck

Ashley7737 Sun 02-Oct-16 21:02:25

Thank you so much has anyone else had this problem?

holzyb20 Tue 04-Oct-16 11:59:48

Yep I also had faint lines on my clear blue came up within a minute of taking the test and was definitely not pregnant

sharnyy Fri 24-Mar-17 23:48:27

Pregnant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now