Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DH cleaned 7mo face with dettol wipe

(10 Posts)
makedoandmend Sat 20-Jun-09 08:20:47

Just left him alone to do breakfast and he picked up the wrong wipes (he's hungover angry)

I've wiped her face with some top to toe and water - not sure if she got any of the dettol wipe in her mouth (he says no) - should I do anything else or will she be ok?

scienceteacher Sat 20-Jun-09 08:22:24

Has she dissolved yet, or is she absolutely fine now?

Good - she's fine. Nothing to worry about.

GeckoLovingHornedThing Sat 20-Jun-09 08:23:21

nothing to worry about at all

GeckoLovingHornedThing Sat 20-Jun-09 08:23:38

whats top to toe water?

LovelyRitaMeterMaid Sat 20-Jun-09 08:23:58

She'll be fine.

makedoandmend Sat 20-Jun-09 08:28:57

Thanks - just angry angry - he didn't even notice until I saw him about to clean her hands too. Guess she'll be antibacterial for a bit (maybe she'll glow like a super-baby)

Gecko it's Top to Toe wash and water - it gets used for me more than her now because of my aged skin sad

SoupDragon Sat 20-Jun-09 08:31:23

She'll be fine. One wipe looks much like another TBH so it's an easy mistake to make - don't be too hard on him.

makedoandmend Sat 20-Jun-09 08:37:01

I won't SoupDragon - it's just - you know when you just want to relax and let someone else take over....?

LadyOfWaffle Sat 20-Jun-09 08:37:31

Just wipe her again with a flannel, esp. between fingers - more for the fact it'll taste awful

makedoandmend Sat 20-Jun-09 09:00:08

Thanks Lady - i just gave her a wipe with a (real!) baby wipe and now she's off for her nap. I've stopped grumping at dh now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now