Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(5 Posts)
annabella34 Mon 03-Nov-14 09:11:06

Hi all,

Im new to mumsnet, so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong place!

I dont have children myself, but my partner has a 2 1/2 year old from a previous relationship, who stays with us 3 days a week.

I have recently become concerned about her behaviour and some things she has been saying about her mum.

I really dont know what to do about it, and dont want to post too many details on my first post, but is this the sort of place I can get some advice?



hollie84 Mon 03-Nov-14 09:12:39

Is her dad concerned too?

Thumbscrewswitch Mon 03-Nov-14 09:15:22

Is this a health issue or a behavioural issue or a possible step-parenting issue?
If it's not a health issue, then you might do better on the step-parenting board, but if it's health, then by all means stay on this one.

You'll get varied advice depending on which board you post on.

annabella34 Mon 03-Nov-14 09:36:48

Yes, her dad is concerned, but after the breakdown of his relationship with his daughters mum, it is difficult for him to bring up his concerns with her without her flying off the handle.

I had a look for a step-parent board, but couldnt find it, ill have another look lol

Thumbscrewswitch Mon 03-Nov-14 11:07:23 Here you go smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: