Talk

Advanced search

to be mad at my dp for mocking mumsnet!

(10 Posts)
onenutshortofasnickers Fri 24-May-13 23:59:04

thats it really- mocking us and sa ying we just go on here to attention seek and complain about being fat whilst eating chocolate and drink wine all the time >even though we do drink wine ALL the time< !!

And has said, and I quote 'it is the crappest website in the world.' hmm i think he needs a biscuit ...

good job i love him!

(haven't posted in ages i know!)

wine

AgentZigzag Sat 25-May-13 00:02:43

I think he would fit right in with his judgy pants hoiked up to uncomfortable levels grin

What's his idea of a good website?

C'mon, amaze us with his taste and intelect grin

MoonlightandRoses Sat 25-May-13 00:12:20

Don't get mad - get even! Perhaps invite him to post in AIBU? grin

Although DH's friend's face was a picture the other day when he was informed of the existence of the Wank Mitten thread(by DH who claims not to lurk on here, but I have my suspicions...)

onenutshortofasnickers Sat 25-May-13 00:17:38

He likes to browse the fiat forum..and ebay, bbc news (he isn't a geek, he reckons he now sounds like a geek...) he told me to write redtube as a joke- which i have now googled!! (dont do that!) but he wouldn't ever go on sites like that... he also hates wine shock

he would never post- just reads over my shoulder and comments what the op should do even though he doesn't like it.... hmm

LemonPeculiarJones Sat 25-May-13 00:19:13

The OUTRAGE! shock

So what heady intellectual fare does he involve himself in then? grin

LemonPeculiarJones Sat 25-May-13 00:20:08

X post!

He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

MoonlightandRoses Sat 25-May-13 00:22:36

Well, here's something that's not redtube the fiat forum...

Loulybelle Sat 25-May-13 00:25:14

BURN THE HEATHEN WITH OUR BRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onenutshortofasnickers Sat 25-May-13 00:27:30

eeewwww..... that was gross- i am lucky with my dp smile he doesn't get the mn cool wit though... we have a cool witicism about us (is that even a word or making sense?)

HerrenaHarridan Sat 25-May-13 22:50:14

LTB! Obviously smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now