Talk

Advanced search

If it stays this hot tomorrow.......I will take my cardigan off.

(55 Posts)
GabbyLoggon Fri 08-Apr-11 16:18:55

Thats really radical for me.

strandedpolarbear Fri 08-Apr-11 16:23:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LaurieFairyCake Fri 08-Apr-11 16:24:11

I might take mine off too

however the back view is not pretty

Northernlurker Fri 08-Apr-11 16:25:18

I took mine off on the way home today grin I'm in the NORTH as well.....

YouaretooniceNOT Fri 08-Apr-11 16:25:50

YADBU! This is why they should bring back 'The Chair'!

valleyqueen Fri 08-Apr-11 16:28:48

You still have your Cardigan on I am currently sitting in the garden in a vest and knee length jeans. Am so hot I had to move my chair under the tree.

wfrances Fri 08-Apr-11 16:30:40

im freezing .pjs and dressing gown,thick furry socks for me.

SingingSands Fri 08-Apr-11 16:31:55

Think I've had too much sun today. Fell asleep on the decking for an hour, woke up to find my arms and hands completely numb from resting my head on them and felt all wobbly. Am now lying on rug in living room with a glass of water and mn on my phone!

zipzap Fri 08-Apr-11 16:36:27

I didn't take my winter coat with me today, just a mac. And this afternoon not even that.

But I'm still sitting here with my fleece zipped up and barely warm meanwhile everyone ele on the school run was in Tshirt, shorts and sundresses...

Meglet Fri 08-Apr-11 16:38:04

I've been in my bikini today. Tan-tastic.

Lucylu5 Fri 08-Apr-11 16:43:52

Bikini for me too!
Love this weather!

LaWeasel Fri 08-Apr-11 16:47:34

I have swanning around in a gorgeous summer dress. I did seriously contemplate bikini but our garden is so overlooked I felt a bit self conscious...

DramaInPyjamas Fri 08-Apr-11 16:50:00

ne'er cast a cloot til May is oot

<freezing>

chimchar Fri 08-Apr-11 16:50:05

I took my scarf off today. It's s sign that it must be seriously warm!!!

DontGoCurly Fri 08-Apr-11 16:52:57

I'm in a Summer dress too. Got a really comfy peacock coloured one in Primark! Had to tie the spagetti straps in a knot though as there was rather a little too much on show! Worn with a shrug tho, to cover my slightly beefy untoned upper arms!

gallicgirl Fri 08-Apr-11 16:53:47

I got the flip-flops out. Radical move as once they're out, it's all I wear until October. I refuse to go back into shoes so I have to be sure the good weather is here to stay before I get the flops out.

worraliberty Fri 08-Apr-11 16:59:36

Oh god you just reminded me gallicgirl...on the school run the other morning, there was a huge dead pigeon on the pavement (guts hanging out) and a woman in flip flops tripped over it...stumbled forward and her foot came down on it again...so hard that the guts squished between her toes!

It was sick but also strangely funny blush

gallicgirl Fri 08-Apr-11 17:17:03

eeeewwww << insert puking emoticon>> That's gross.

But funny if it's happening to someone else. grin

HalfTermHero Fri 08-Apr-11 17:22:32

Weather is so beautiful that today I wore a skirt so short that my flaps nearly showed grin. I love summer.

pink4ever Fri 08-Apr-11 17:44:23

Where the hell do you people live!?. I had on a breton t-shirt with a 3/4 sleeve cardigan,jeans,ballet flats(with pop tights) and a scarf and I still felt a bit chilly when I took kids to park!. I never dig out my summer clothes until at least end of june(bit chavvy to let it all hang out as soon as the sun peeps out imowink.

Honeybee79 Fri 08-Apr-11 17:47:52

I've been wearing my husband's jumpers. I live in London. I am genuinely too scared to take off my jumper as feel so fucking fat at the moment. It's miserable - I hate this weather. sad

<sobs behind closed curtains>

heliumballoons Fri 08-Apr-11 17:48:53

its has been lovely, 3/4 trousers here and work T-shirt. Hoping weather stays this way as its the last day of term and I have 2 weeks off. grin

MarianneM Fri 08-Apr-11 17:49:31

I hate you all. Here in Finland it's +6 max and lots of snow still. Miserable!

Numberfour Fri 08-Apr-11 17:50:15

Honeybee79, ditto re fatness sad and angry at myself.

But I do feel better in this weather! Sun and blue skies!

Francagoestohollywood Fri 08-Apr-11 17:50:35

30 degrees here today. Not normal (it is usually about 18 degrees at this time of the year in Northern Italy). Scary, but lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now