Talk

Advanced search

What have you bought DH?

(14 Posts)
chumaniward1 Sun 07-Dec-14 20:09:32

no idea what to buy for dh- need some ideas

Cheby Sun 07-Dec-14 21:11:43

Bumping because I need ideas for my DH as well. We have a £50 limit plus £25 for stocking fillers.
I'm sorted for stocking fillers but struggling for a main idea. Thinking of maybe a port and cheese tasting evening but then if I go with him it's not really a present for him, and if he goes on his own its less fun.

iklboo Sun 07-Dec-14 21:15:14

A kindle & lego.

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Sun 07-Dec-14 21:22:01

www.firebox.com and you'll get loads of ideas.

Cheby Sun 07-Dec-14 21:36:58

He would love Lego but I don't think I will get much for £50 these days. sad I'm headed to that website now though, thanks.

2fedup Sun 07-Dec-14 21:43:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BaconAndAvocado Sun 07-Dec-14 21:49:11

Series1 of Breaking Bad

That's about it so far........

Ragwort Sun 07-Dec-14 22:01:52

Nothing grin - we have been married over 26 years and gave up buying each other presents years ago - we are comfortably off, have a joint account, within reason we can afford what we want - if he wants some obscure piece of equipment for his fishing hobby it is much better if he buys it himself grin. Likewise I am more than happy with my own choice of Yankee candles. smile I don't need a 'suprise' gift to know that I am loved and cherished.

CalamitouslyWrong Sun 07-Dec-14 22:01:56

My DH is thinking about whether he wants some noise cancelling headphones.

Otherwise, he's getting:
some bit of videogaming nonsense he's asked for (I'm not even entirely sure what it is; I just ordered it as requested)
some walking dead comics
Some fancy eye cream (as he's all worried about crow's feet now)
A supposedly relaxing anti-stress go to sleep and stop keeping me awake at night pillow spray
Chocolate

arlagirl Sun 07-Dec-14 22:03:45

Nothing. We are in the middle of a divorce shock

Millie3030 Sun 07-Dec-14 22:07:35

Shoes
Aftershave
Socks
Chocolate
Pants
Tools

camsie Sun 07-Dec-14 22:09:08

A framed Chelsea poster for his cabin/home office
Aftershave
Toasted sandwich maker

WaitingForMe Sun 07-Dec-14 22:15:15

Do the tasting Cheby. Last year DH got me an archery day and came with me. It was one of the best gifts ever and I absolutely felt it was a gift for me - I got to spend the day with my husband smile

(Total bonus points for pre-booking a curry to be delivered when we got back).

Innocentbystander01 Sun 07-Dec-14 22:39:49

An iPad stand from the dc engraved with a message from them.
A leather bracelet.
Some aftershave
I'm getting him a telescope on payday this is the thing I'm most excited about he's wanted a decent one for years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now