Talk

Advanced search

'Naice' Scarf

(11 Posts)
storminabuttercup Thu 30-Oct-14 17:49:39

My mum has asked for a scarf for Christmas, not a knitted one a fancy one. It's all she wants so I thought I'd look for a really decent one, not the usual primark or h&m I would buy myself, was thinking could make some sort of hamper with smellies or candles and the scarf.

Where would one look for a nice scarf? Thinking around the twenty quid mark or is that a bit low?

Thanks in advance. smile

ThinkIveBeenHacked Thu 30-Oct-14 17:53:01

accessorise floral

ThinkIveBeenHacked Thu 30-Oct-14 17:54:00

cotton stole

storminabuttercup Thu 30-Oct-14 17:54:53

Was that a link to a scarf or just the site think? Good call though I love accessorize smile

ThinkIveBeenHacked Thu 30-Oct-14 17:55:31

Sorry ive only linked Accessorize as its the only place I go for scarves - I adore them.

storminabuttercup Thu 30-Oct-14 17:55:57

There's some lovely ones! Thank you. smile

ThinkIveBeenHacked Thu 30-Oct-14 17:57:20

Links to two scarves....has it just directed you to the home page?

storminabuttercup Thu 30-Oct-14 17:59:42

First one did. There are loads I like.

HolgerDanske Thu 30-Oct-14 18:31:19

Joules does nice ones. Becksondergaard does lovely ones, but they're expensive. You can usually find them on sale here and there with a bit of searching for about £35 (half price). I got mine at john lewis and atterley road. Silk/wool mix, so very soft and warm. Hush has some nice ones this season.

storminabuttercup Thu 30-Oct-14 19:07:39

Thanks I'll look at those. White stuff seems to have nice ones too

googietheegg Thu 30-Oct-14 19:11:28

I'd spend more on the scarf rather than the hamper tbh. Joules are lovely, so are seasalt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now