Talk

Advanced search

Photo Calendars....Where From??

(10 Posts)
CDMforever Fri 21-Oct-11 10:26:32

Want to make a calendar with photos by my 13yo DS for the grandparents.

I'm not very IT savvy so an easy website would be best!

WaitingForMe Fri 21-Oct-11 10:36:45

I saw some in the Works the other day for (I think) £1.99. Might be worth a try unless you're set on doing it online.

chocolategal Fri 21-Oct-11 10:49:41

I like vistaprint, pretty straightforward and you can add birthdays, anniversarys etc.
They normally have deals on nearer Christmas.

moajab Fri 21-Oct-11 13:13:44

I do mine at Snapfish - they have a half price offer on at the moment. You can have up to three photos per page and also add other photos to individual dates like birthdays etc. There is a good choice of designs. I buy them every year for grandparents and great grandparents and they're excellent quality.

mogs0 Fri 21-Oct-11 14:48:40

I bought some blank calendars a few years ago to use as birthdays calendars. I printed off my own photos and glued them onto each page. They looked fab (mine is still hanging in my kitchen) and ended up being quite a bit cheaper than the online printed ones.

Quenelle Fri 21-Oct-11 15:00:22

Boots.com do them and have a very user-friendly site.

thatboysmum Fri 21-Oct-11 16:20:46

You can upload photos's to kodak gallery and then put them onto a calendar. They print and send it to you in the post.

www.kodakgallery.co.uk/CalOverview.jsp

celebmum Fri 21-Oct-11 17:09:50

Vista print is easy enough and as chocolatgal says the do offers... Photo calendars are currently 99p!!! Few quid postage tho x grin

Yorky Fri 21-Oct-11 17:23:03

We've used vistaprint for the last 4 Christmases, not original blush but always well received

ADealingMummy Fri 21-Oct-11 17:55:55

We have used Truprint for the past four years .
The calender is big and glossy , I always give it to DH for christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now