Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Upright travel stroller recommendations

Beansproutcat · 23/09/2022 15:34

Hello

I’m going abroad (solo 😳) with my will be 20 month old. He’s a BIG boy and I need a very compact stroller that I can put in the overhead compartment. The EasyJet dimensions are 56 x 45 x 25cm and a number of strollers fit into this or are like 1/2cm over max.

I’d convinced myself to buy a new Ergobaby Metro Plus because it’s got great reviews and has a good resale value too. However, looking at this and similar strollers they look far too reclined even in their most upright position.

I hardly ever use a buggy for my little one as he has been walking since Christmas and hates being restricted. But I definitely need one in the airport and I’m also hurting my arm lifting him up when we go for walks.

So I’d be grateful for any views on the following:

Chicco Goody - appears to be quite upright and is £169

Mamas and Papas Airo - again is very upright but how will it handle bumpy terrain?

The Yo-yo is just too dear. What about:

Silver Cross Jet/Clic

Ergobaby Metro Plus

Joie Pact

I know my LO will get very frustrated if not upright and he’s also more like the size of a 2.5 year old.

Many thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?