Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Trip to Longleat

9 replies

wordgirl · 04/08/2004 08:49

Does anyone have (or know where I can get) some money off vouchers for Longleat. I think Tesco's must have had some because there are a lot for sale on e-bay. I have bid for a few but keep getting outbid and haven't got much longer as we are going down to Bath on Tuesday. As we have three DSs it would make a big difference if some of them could get in free!

OP posts:
Please
or

Hulababy · 04/08/2004 08:51

Sorry no idea but have you checked on www.lastminute.com as they sometimes do?

Please
or

wordgirl · 04/08/2004 09:20

Thanks Hulababy, but lastminute.com seem to do everywhere but Longleat. It's really annoying knowing that somewhere there's a plentiful supply of money off vouchers and that people are making a tidy profit flogging them on e-bay!

OP posts:
Please
or

bunny2 · 04/08/2004 20:57

Do you want some Tesco vouchers? I have a load stuck to my fridge as I always spend loads of money in Tescos. LEt me know and I'll stick 'em in the post.

Please
or

wordgirl · 05/08/2004 09:01

Oh Bunny, I have only just seen this! I spent most of yesterday on e-bay and have managed to get two vouchers. My only worry now is that they won't arrive in time. Anyway, fingers crossed and thanks a lot for your kind offer.
PS. You want to put those vouchers on e-bay - some people will pay good money for them

OP posts:
Please
or

bunny2 · 05/08/2004 09:21

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Please
or

wordgirl · 05/08/2004 14:22

Hi Bunny, I paid £1.68 (inc postage) for one (which has arrived today phew!) and £3 something for the other (which has yet to arrive).
So not exactly megabucks but if you get them free...
Anyway, if the second one doesn't arrive by Monday I may have to take you up on your kind offer and get you to post them to the hotel for me or something if that's ok.
I take it you live in the South West area and that you've been to Longleat - if so please don't tell me it's crap

OP posts:
Please
or

bunny2 · 05/08/2004 14:28

sure, let me know. Logleat is a good day out except during the Foot and Mouth crisis when we went and there were no animals!

Please
or

nonstopmum · 13/10/2004 17:09

I don't suppose bunny2 has any of the tesco vouchers left. We are hoping to go for half term

Please
or

Maudy · 13/10/2004 17:22

Wordgirl I went to Longleat last weekend (for the 2nd time this year) and it was fab. How old are you kids? I was with and 18month old, 2 1/2 yr old, 6 yr old and a 14yr old and they all really enjoyed it. Make sure you leave a whole day for it as there is loads to do.

Hope you have fun!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?