My feed

to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

General health

Are there any DOCTORS or NURSES who can help please?

1 reply

KangaMummy · 11/11/2004 16:26

Please help my friend

I will do a link in next box


OP posts:
KangaMummy · 11/11/2004 16:27

please help

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.