Ready Camp competition terms and conditions
- The Ready Camp prize will give the winner and up to five family members* a week’s stay in a Ready Camp tent in a Ready Camp location of your choice from 1st June 2019 – 30th September 2019.
- Ready Camp tents are available at the following Camping and Caravanning Club Sites: Adgestone , Alton The Star, Bala, Barnard Castle, Blackmore, Bracelands, Bude, Cambridge, California Cross, Cannock Chase, Canterbury, Cardigan Bay, Clent Hills, Clitheroe, Chipping Norton, Conkers, Crowborough, Crowden, Culzean Castle, Dartmouth, Derwentwater, Devizes, Drayton Manor, Hayfield, Hereford, Hertford, Horsley, Kelvedon Hatch, Kessingland, Kingsbury, Lynton, Mablethorpe, Milarrochy Bay, Minehead, Moreton, Normans Bay, Sandringham, Scarborough, Scone, Sheriff Hutton, Slapton Sands, Tavistock, Theobalds Park, Verwood, Veryan, West Runton, Winchcombe and Windermere.
- The booking at your preferred site will be subject to availability.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- Only one entry per person please.
- You must be over 18 to enter this competition; entries from under 18s will be null and void.
- The Ready Camp prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Please note that this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The winner and their family must abide by the Ready Camp booking conditions and theCamping and Caravanning Club Site policies which can be found at www.readycamp.co.uk and www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/clubsitepolicies
- The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to cancel and/or amend the prize at any time.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries, lost entries or entries not received.
- The winner's name may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: "Ready Camp Mumsnet Competition", Marketing Department, The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH.
- In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Comments supplied may be used for marketing purposes.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Mumsnet general competition terms and conditions
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this month's competitions, including the employees of the company/companies whose competition is being promoted.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
Last updated: 8 months ago