Talk

Advanced search

Civil DisoPEEdiance in the ReSisterance!

(8 Posts)
Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 16:50:39

Blog on ReSisters latest action. Please share.

https://resistersunited.org/flushing-female-loo-provision-down-the-bog/?fbclid=IwAR0WSfd66AH28tBpAN5pBnhQcdD2vPO5SfaT9nr5PkTtPKrvLfB4tfY6Tyg

MrsSnippyPants Mon 02-Dec-19 16:54:30

resistersunited.org/flushing-female-loo-provision-down-the-bog/?

Clicky link I hope

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 02-Dec-19 16:56:47

Lotta literal murder going on there!

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 17:41:55

Oops mine didn't work! Thanks Mrs Snippy Pants.

Michelleoftheresistance Mon 02-Dec-19 17:47:43

Resisting males in female spaces is transphobia, according to the response they got?

We're there now, this is the bottom line. Took a while, but we got there. If it's a straight choice between gynephobic and transphobic and we're going to be forced to pick sides, I'm afraid my loyalty is with female people.

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 18:03:48

They didn't respond to GMR response. It's just a knee jerk programmed reaction to anything that doesn't automatically centre men, 'transphobia/TERF!' So tiresome.

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 19:27:03

Lots of people with animé or unicorn twitter bios have started liking the V Rev tweet which was unnoticed since a couple of weeks lol. Apparently TRAs follow Mumsnet threads pretty consistently.

Was wondering why pro self ID individuals nearly all have these photos? Perhaps there's a link between lack of maturation past early adolescence in terms of interests and underdeveloped critical thinking & empathy skills amongst this set.

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 02-Dec-19 19:58:10

Don’t they track sites like Kiwi Farms or are they too scared?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »