Talk

Advanced search

Pod casts

(6 Posts)
SmartiesHaveTheAnswer Sun 24-Sep-17 18:01:49

Does anyone know of any podcasts that I can listen to regarding the transgender debate?

I've had a look and a listen and the American ones aren't teaching me much. Anything UK?

Thanks you. I'm slowly teaching peak trans.

AssignedPerfectAtBirth Sun 24-Sep-17 18:13:31

I listen to a lot of podcasts and most of the stuff I have encountered has been very pro-trans. Would be happy to find something though. Listen to the Guilty Feminist podcast on the other thread though, that's enough to send anyone peaktrans

SmartiesHaveTheAnswer Mon 25-Sep-17 20:23:33

Thanks Assigned.
I've downloaded one of the Guilty Feminist episodes - is it a comedy?
Not sure it's for me. I don't get the humour.
Was really hoping for something more informative. There doesn't seem to be anything UK based.

Ohthegrandolddukeofyorkjellies Mon 25-Sep-17 20:40:15

The Women's Liberation Radio Network and Feminist Current regularly cover the trans debate - Julia Long is on this weeks WLRN podcast and if you scroll down the feed they've got some fantastic insight into the money behind the movement etc.

Ohthegrandolddukeofyorkjellies Mon 25-Sep-17 20:44:12

Oh, and Waking Up with Sam Harris often covers identity politics. There was a fantastic discussion between Blaire White and Dave Rubin on the Rubin Report recently, which was well worth a listen.

Ohthegrandolddukeofyorkjellies Mon 25-Sep-17 22:06:26

Sorry - just noticed the request for U.K. Info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now