Talk

Advanced search

Piers Morgans hijacking of wwd talk

(15 Posts)
normastits5 Wed 08-Mar-17 09:16:07

Am I the only one who feels that the way he handled the interview with Annie Lennox and the Pankhurst grand daughter was so typically male??? Dominated the narrative, trying to force them to comment on what madonna had said re blowing up the White House etc when they wanted to focus on the issues of females in the developing world etc? And then this constant I'm on your side thing which came across as the opposite in fact due to his dominanting style ?

JustWonderingAboutThis Wed 08-Mar-17 09:19:14

I saw the bit just before that, when he was talking non-stop and then got angry when he thought his co-presenter was saying (without actually saying a word) that he was dominating. The idea of him saying he's a feminist is laughable, though of course he did say, "I'm a feminist but..."

CaoNiMartacus Wed 08-Mar-17 10:15:15

Piers Morgan is the very avatar of the patriarchy in all its preening, suppurating glory.

Xenophile Wed 08-Mar-17 10:21:09

He's a dribbling chinless fuckwit of the first water.

normastits5 Wed 08-Mar-17 14:28:23

And his female co presenter who's name escapes me ( that speaks volumes) was given such a bit part in the whole conversation, irony anyone? Sigh .....

MrNoseybonk Wed 08-Mar-17 14:35:39

He's a dribbling chinless fuckwit of the first water.

He's a Grade A wanker and a belligerent bully, always has been.
Is his co-host Suzanna Reid?

normastits5 Wed 08-Mar-17 15:19:00

I must confess I probably wouldn't be able to identify many presenters on morning TV as I am usually at work . Nevertheless I was just quite disappointed at her lack of assertiveness on this subject

Xenophile Wed 08-Mar-17 19:17:49

Susanna Reid has to put up with him dribbling about on a sofa with her. I really hope they pay her well.

normastits5 Wed 08-Mar-17 21:36:36

Ha ha just like a marriage then smile

thatdearoctopus Wed 08-Mar-17 21:52:45

I'd like to know how he has managed to get top billing on the programme when she's been there longer than him, has years of experience in presenting and is on 4x a week to his 3x. Why does it say in the opening credits, "with Piers Morgan, arrogant fuckwit, and Susannah Reid?"

DJBaggySmalls Wed 08-Mar-17 22:00:01

I'm not sure I could sit through an entire PM interview without doing the Munch face and running from the room.

Xenophile Wed 08-Mar-17 22:08:50

octopus, I suspect it's because of the contents of his trousers, because it's not for the contents of his head or his wit and charm, is it?

HelenDenver Wed 08-Mar-17 23:46:12

"He's a dribbling chinless fuckwit of the first water."

Amen to that, sister.

QueenLaBeefah Wed 08-Mar-17 23:53:44

He's a total dick.

amispartacus Thu 09-Mar-17 16:52:22

Piers Morgan is incredibly sexist. But he thinks he isn't. He talks about 'rabid men hating feminists' but then says he's not sexist.

His twitter feed is....interesting. You can guarantee he will dismiss anything to do with feminism straight away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now