Really need advice

(10 Posts)
Rebecca3127 Wed 05-Feb-20 13:20:29

Done that. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
picklesdragonisawelshdragon Wed 05-Feb-20 11:50:08

I think you should ask for this to be moved to chat- you just aren't getting seen here in women's health.

In case you're not familiar with MN, report your post and ask them to move it.

Rebecca3127 Tue 04-Feb-20 22:53:29

Just bumping for any more advice.
Usual heavy bleeding and alot of pain today but 1 thing I have noticed is that the bleeding slows down when I have my feet up or I'm in bed , pain is still there but definetly less bleeding at these times 🤔

Rebecca3127 Mon 03-Feb-20 20:07:31

Thankyou, hopefully it will something easy to fix 😊

picklesdragonisawelshdragon Mon 03-Feb-20 19:14:36

You will feel rubbish for that alone- make sure you are taking iron in some form that suits you. It's incredibly draining, though not in itself dangerous.

Don't be fobbed off, it does need investigation- but there are lots of perfectly fixable things it could be!

thanks

Rebecca3127 Mon 03-Feb-20 17:55:26

Thanks for the reply, it's just the fact I have been bleeding heavily for 8 weeks with no days off now that's worrying me, as well as the pain

picklesdragonisawelshdragon Mon 03-Feb-20 17:50:28

Anything period related and I had diarrhoea and bloating, so don't worry too much- your gp sounds on top of things.

I would make sure she knows you feel worse though- you'd hope the ABs would have kicked in by now.

Advertisement

Rebecca3127 Mon 03-Feb-20 17:10:17

Thankyou. I am seeing doctor but I just need to calm my fears down

picklesdragonisawelshdragon Mon 03-Feb-20 17:06:03

I've not experienced similar, but hopefully this will bump the thread.

Women's bodies are sophisticated systems. Try not to worry, there are so many interacting things.

Rebecca3127 Mon 03-Feb-20 16:46:17

Hi guys. Would really appreciate some advice if anyone has any.
Just over 8 weeks ago I had a misscariage, scans showed it was complete but the problem I'm having is that I am still bleeding fairly heavily ever since , it hasnt stopped, i am also getting constant severe period type pelvic pain and this is constant for the past 8 weeks, it hasnt stopped and alot of the time I'm doubled over with it.
I have seen my gp several times, I am currently on a 2 week course of antibiotics as she feels it could be a post misscarriage infection although I'm a week in and if anything feel worse.
Gp is arranging a scan but im really worried it is something serious.
For the past 3 weeks I have also had on and off diarrhea as well as being very bloated and generally feeling just washed out.
If anyone has been through similar and could offer insight I would so appreciate it.
Many thanks

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in