Talk

Advanced search

Free to good home - Chernobyl Strawberries by Vesna Goldsworthy

(9 Posts)
niceglasses Tue 23-May-06 20:18:16

By long and boring tale have ended up with 2 copies of this brand new book. Who would like one?? First come I suppose..........

kipper22 Wed 24-May-06 09:49:55

really? yes please! have been thinking this looks fantastic! could you email me at octopuselephant@hotmail.co.uk so I can send you my address? many thanks

niceglasses Wed 24-May-06 15:55:19

Hi, have emailed you. Hope you get it.

kipper22 Wed 24-May-06 16:37:12

sorry niceglasses - i've emailed back but i think i forgot to put anything in the subject line! promise it's not a virus

niceglasses Wed 24-May-06 16:55:26

Got it grand - will try to get it off tomorrow. No worries re postage. Enjoy!

kipper22 Wed 24-May-06 17:14:36

Thanks, you're great! (and so is the name billy btw we were torn between that and charlie for ds - went with charlie in the end cos billy sharpe sounded like a cartoon character!)

kipper22 Fri 26-May-06 10:11:41

just to let you know I received the book this morning. Arrived in a plastic Post Office bag saying 'sorry for the accident,' 'sometimes things get torn,' blah blah blah when it had obviously been opened by hand! Luckily, the culprit obviously wasn't as cultured as you and me! Thanks again.

niceglasses Fri 26-May-06 10:53:45

oh thats a shame - hope it wasn't damaged? Glad you got it in some form anyway.....

kipper22 Fri 26-May-06 11:24:16

no, book's fine

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: