Advanced search

Indian SmartPoints

(3 Posts)
Blondie95 Tue 23-Aug-16 10:04:02


Does anyone out there know how many SMARTPOINTS is in an Indian?

I've seen a lot for PP but not SP and I don't know if I should just go off the PP to just at least put something in my day app..

Any advice/help?confused

Borogoves Tue 23-Aug-16 10:42:40

Do you mean a takeaway or a meal in a restaurant? Unless you have all the nutritional info or have cooked it yourself you can't really point it accurately as recipes and quantities vary so much.

To give you an idea of the healthier choices you can search on your app for Indian ready meals. That would help you to see which ones are generally lower in points. If you know you're having a meal out/takeaway then I would just have as few points as possible that day (lots of fruit and veg and zero point soup!) also try and earn as many FitPoints as you can that week. That way you can go out, eat and enjoy yourself. You just need to concentrate on making healthy choices 80% of the time. The remaining 20% is for living! Enjoy!

Blondie95 Thu 25-Aug-16 13:50:04

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I meant a restaurant. I have a family meal and I don't know if I should just have normal but no alcohol or anything and just class it as a blip or what confused. I'm not going out for any other meals...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now