Talk

Advanced search

low carbers i need you. i need low carb soup - under 5 carbs if poss

(10 Posts)
Tortington Wed 07-Oct-09 17:05:12

please please please

am busting for some soup have googled and come up with nowt.

please please please

Tortington Wed 07-Oct-09 17:52:39

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

IveNowGotCleanCarpets Wed 07-Oct-09 17:53:56

Carrot?

IveNowGotCleanCarpets Wed 07-Oct-09 17:55:34

Tomato (homemade)
Chicken

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 07-Oct-09 17:57:06

6 g per serving here, any good?

Tortington Wed 07-Oct-09 18:47:00

yes the pepper look good - does it mean hot peppers or bell peppers - i think it mean hot - which is fine by me - what do you think?

susall Wed 07-Oct-09 20:39:49

It will be bell peppers that many chillis would blow your head off.

Tortington Thu 08-Oct-09 00:34:14

cheers!

Jacaqueen Thu 08-Oct-09 17:18:48

This is my version of a low carb cup a soup type thing. Good when you need something warm and tasty in a hurry.

Put a large teaspoon of Marigold Bouillon in a mug of boiling hot water. It has to be a really big mug. Add any little bits of cooked veg you may have lying about. Then throw in some cooked chicken or bacon. Salami or Pepperami work well too. Top with some double cream and lots of black pepper. You could also sprinkle on some crispy bacon and grated cheese depending on the flavour.

Marigold has 1.6g of carbs per teaspoon.

If you wanted to make a pot of soup I would just increase the quantities of bouillon and simmer the veg then liquidise. Add the cooked meat(if using) and cream and heat through. This works well with pumpkin and sweet potato. You could top with roasted pumpkin/sunflower seeds if you like.

Tortington Thu 08-Oct-09 17:22:11

thank you sounds v. tasty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now