Talk

Advanced search

Wow the hypnotist is working!!

(3 Posts)
lisa34 Fri 15-Apr-05 14:24:27

I've just started going to see a hypnotist about my weight - I have about 3 stone to loose. I can't believe how much it has changed my approach to food!!! I haven't had any sweet stuff in the last two weeks and can't even stand the taste of sugar in my coffee. I can now leave food on my plate and feel full, and even say NO - a really big improvement. It really has worked in my 1st weigh in with him I had lost 5lbs. Tried the Paul McCennans tape but just couldn't find the time to relax at home with 2 kids running around. When I go and see the hypnotist it is my time to relax and de-stree - and it is such a wonderful feeling .

mumski Tue 28-Jun-05 11:33:09

Hi Lisa

I'm interested to know how it's going!

Listmaker Tue 28-Jun-05 11:43:05

I had hypnosis to lose weight years ago and it really did work for a while. My problem was that he gave me a tape to play at home and sort of put myself under again as you have to keep reinforcing it but I kept falling asleep the minute I lay down to listen to it!! It really worked well for my friend though and she lost loads!

I've got 3 stone to lose too - maybe I should give it another go - but I don't have time to go!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now