Talk

Advanced search

3 weeks- what method to use?

(5 Posts)
YellowAV Fri 18-Oct-19 01:40:38

I know it’s not long but I’ve an important thing in three weeks that I’ll be in lots of photos at and want to shift as much weight as I can. I don’t want to be stupid or unhealthy but what method works best do you think?

DownUdderer Sat 19-Oct-19 05:24:51

Low carb

icklekid Sat 19-Oct-19 05:26:43

Lots of people loose 5-7lb first week of slimming world. It then tends to curve off as 2lb a week so it depends how much you are wanting to lose. It is basically very low fat/dairy/bread with 1/3 or every plate fruit or veg.

Daffodil2018 Sun 20-Oct-19 19:42:58

Look at the Anna Richardson body blitz diet.

Basically:
No alcohol
No wheat
No sugar
No dairy except 300ml a day for tea/coffee
No carbs after 6pm

7lbs off in two weeks guaranteed. I do it whenever I need to lose weight and it is just so easy to remember. No calorie counting. I don't find it that hard to stick to as you only do it for 14 days.

LittleDancers Mon 21-Oct-19 16:14:35

Basically calorie cut down with only good calories (veg, fruit etc). and lots of water. Boring but simple food. I don't do anything fancy and healthy (with all the bells and whistles, complicated healthy eating receipes etc) when I have a short amount of time like a fortnight to lose a few pounds in, as if it's really tasty food I only want more and more and end up eating too many calories even if they are from healthy foods as such.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »