Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

About to Start Cambridge Diet

(5 Posts)
fiona7 Tue 26-Jun-07 09:05:52

I know there are lots of threads about the CD, i was just wondering if anyone is planning on starting in the next couple of days. I am seeing the councellor tomorrow and starting Thursday. My sister is doing it,looks fab and lost 3 stone in about 3 months. I would like to loose 5 stone, the two i put on with having a baby and the 3 i needed to loose before! Though anything would be a start.

My daughter has just turned one and i have decided i cannot on keep saying that i am overweight because i have just had a baby, i think people will soon be asking me when the next one is due!

Would love to hear from anyone who would like to be a cd buddy and just started or starting the CD.

CayKon Tue 26-Jun-07 09:17:51

Hi I started last monday, so only been doing it 1 week. I have about 3 stone to loose

fiona7 Tue 26-Jun-07 20:46:54

So how is it going? Please say ok, just had my last curry before the big event, i this isn't the ebst approach ............

aintnomountainhighenough Tue 26-Jun-07 20:53:11

Hi fiona7. Yes I just posted on the other thread. I am starting tomorrow having seen my CDC today. My objective is to lose 2 stone initially, that takes me to a healthy weight.

I am starting on 2 CD 'meals' and then a balance meal in the evening. From 10th July I will be doing sole source.

Good luck!

CayKon Tue 26-Jun-07 21:51:28

It is going weel, on day 9 tommorrow lost 4lbs so far ( I had lost 24lbs on slimming world previous so wont get the big initial loss like many do)

I have'nt found it hard I've had no side effects and haven't really felt hungery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now