Talk

Advanced search

Anyone doing the Cambridge Plan?

(6 Posts)
AnnieHoo Wed 14-Feb-18 21:57:36

Is there anyone out there doing the Cambridge Plan? I'm finding the products have a weird after taste and the smell is making me feel sick. They do fill you up but it's like medicine you have to hold your nose and wash it down with gallons of water. I'm going to stick with it though and see if I can find some products that taste ok..

onone85 Thu 15-Feb-18 20:34:39

Hi, I'm doing the Cambridge plan. Struggling at the moment as I can't seem to stop eating since Christmas but lost a stone before then!
I don't mind the products now, although took a couple of weeks to get used to. Is it any in particular you're struggling with or just all of them?
I find adding peppers or mushrooms or chicken to some of them help.

kellycwp Mon 19-Feb-18 20:31:00

I would suggest trying different products, there are so many different ones you should find some that you like.
I did step 2 so I had a small meal at tea time. I lost 5 stone last year in 6 months.

pieceofpurplesky Mon 19-Feb-18 20:37:09

It made me really sick. The texture of the food and the taste were awful to me. I lasted three weeks but cried constantly.

kellycwp Mon 19-Feb-18 20:56:57

I love the bars and shakes. And the porridge is lovely too

onone85 Wed 21-Feb-18 22:23:36

@kellycwp well done that is an amazing loss! I agree, the maple and pecan porridge is beautiful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now