Talk

Advanced search

Biggest challenge for weight loss

(5 Posts)
Kayla100 Fri 29-Apr-16 12:24:18

Hi everybody. I am currently on a mission to find out, what is the biggest and #1 challenge, busy mums are facing, when they want to lose weight. I am in process of weight loss myself and really struggling

What is (was) your #1 single biggest challenge regarding fat loss? And have you found anything that works?

indigo88 Fri 29-Apr-16 18:27:44

Eating to give me energy when I'm over tired and just want to sleep. And the usual, food as a reward. Antidote - very sweet tomatoes.

happydollplease Fri 29-Apr-16 19:17:58

I struggle because I just love food. Lost nearly 5 stone through calorie counting , no time for gym or anything like that.

Kayla100 Sun 01-May-16 03:16:21

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely struggle with eating the wrong things when I'm tired. What would you say contributes to your tiredness the most?

indigo88 Sun 01-May-16 08:12:36

It's a miserable list - I work with adolescents with mental health needs - draining and mostly a thankless task; I lug around 36k boobs so I'm physiological pre-deposed towards weightlifting 16 hours a day; I live with chronic pain so am always on my guide about pain increase; my marrage is crap; I have two teenage daughters and parents in their 80s!

Luckily I don't answer to the name lucky!

Upside! Two arms, two legs and a brain that works. Can see from my rant that good health is premium and maintaining it is not a luxury but a responsibility. So I'm off today to replace trainers and sports bra, stock up on good quality food and NAP when I need to.

What's or who keeping you awake at 3.16 am?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now