Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Juice Plus?

(6 Posts)
fatmumma Sun 03-Apr-16 21:25:04

A friend has become a JP rep... Her Facebook feed is full of pics of her slimline figure and healthy looking hair and skin. - I realise I could ask her, but don't want to ruin a friendship, any honest reviews?

BiscuitMillionaire Sun 03-Apr-16 21:31:32

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2602220-MLM-Bot-Watch-17-chat-about-Utah-based-tragicomic-cultastic-racketeering-scamalangadingdongs-like-Forever-Living-Ariix-Herbalife-Younique-Juiceplus-etc-etc-etc

You've got a lot of catching up to do.

fastdaytears Sun 03-Apr-16 21:41:39

If she's lost weight selling this rubbish then great, but she'll have lost more friends and money.

fatmumma Mon 04-Apr-16 08:30:50

Wow thanks! I thought it sounded too good to be true but obviously didn't want to offend her. She is talking about her hubby giving up his job to look after their kids and she will support him with JP hmm

GeezeLouiseBelcher Mon 04-Apr-16 08:32:21

She's deluded, or lying.

acatcalledjohn Mon 04-Apr-16 08:57:06

She's selling the next best thing to fruit and veg.

Why not buy the best thing, found in every supermarket, at a fraction of the cost? Hey, you could even re-direct your spending, buy organic at Waitrose, and it will still be cheaper than the next best thing.

I second the threads linked above. They are fab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now