Talk

Advanced search

I'm not pregnant I'm fat.

(2 Posts)
Sparetyred Thu 25-Aug-11 13:48:29

Someone has again asked me when I'm due :-(.

DS2 is 2.5!!!!! They.weren't being ridiculous, I do look pregnant. I'm about 2 stone overweight but it is all on my front, from below the bust down.

I'm the same weight as I was pre children but it's all moved.

I'm about 2 stone overweight and have recently lost about half a stone and will hopefully keep going.

But surely there must be something more specific I can do about the non-baby bump.

This whole tunic trouser look isn't helping either I fancy!

JustLea Thu 25-Aug-11 15:50:38

Hey,
I know how you feel! Even though I havent been asked when Im due or anythin, my Grandad recently made a comment about me lookin like Im carryin a sister or brother for my Son...who is 11 months old. It obviously upset me as I know I have put on weight since my Son has been born but I have long-term SPD and exercisin leaves me in agony. Anyway, because of my SPD my exercises are limited to mostly sit ups which is suppose to be really good for a non-baby bump! Also, any other ab/stomach exercises. I went on to you-tube and found videos of different types of things I could do.

Best wishes
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now