Talk

Advanced search

3 weeks til party, 7 weeks til holiday and a lot of baby weight to lose!!!

(5 Posts)
Darnsarfupnorf Thu 30-Jun-11 00:42:45

clues in the title really!

very skimpy fancy dress costume to wear for this party AND a beach holiday comming up

dd is now 3 months old and i have decided that tonight is the last night im sitting on my bum scoffing mini eggs!

tomorow we have a long walk to the childrens center for her jabs so thats my excersise for the day ive also got wii fit and wii zumba trouble is i have NO motivation, any ideas?
how do i get motivated and stay motivated?

any sure fire ways to get the weight off quick (even if its going to pile back on afterwards?! [we can tackle that once the holidays over!])

tips from successfull dieters please!!

foreverondiet Thu 30-Jun-11 12:04:11

I have lost baby weight pretty quickly - lost first 2.5 stone in 4 months (last stone took longer) .... I had 100% commitment to diet (low fat low carb no processed food and calorie counting) and exercise (either gym or wii each day) without any lapses. You need to be very motivated! 7 weeks enough to loose a stone, maybe more if you really focus.

Dukan will help you get started quickly. re: motivation try listening to hypnosis tracks?

Darnsarfupnorf Thu 30-Jun-11 20:22:47

ooo well done you!

silly question, Dukan? blush

foreverondiet Fri 01-Jul-11 07:16:43

dukan - high protein, low carb and low fat diet. Perhaps a bit faddy but do lose first bit of weight very quickly.....

Darnsarfupnorf Fri 01-Jul-11 23:37:52

ooo ok ill look into that, thanks grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now