Advanced search

Lace/sheer "over dress"??

(3 Posts)
abc12345 Sun 10-Jan-16 10:36:24

Hello, I am looking for a long sleeved lace or sheer or embellished "over dress" for a very simple plain white wedding dress. (That is the best way I can describe it!!)
Is there an actual name for these?
Where could I buy one new or second hand?
Or where could I have one made? Any idea of cost?

Nothing much is coming up on google

timelytess Sun 10-Jan-16 10:41:26

I'm not saying this is what you're looking for but it proves they do exist

abc12345 Sun 10-Jan-16 11:31:46

That is exactly the kind of thing I'm after!!! Are they called see through maxi dresses then?!?!
The site looks a bit dodge though doesn't it?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: