Talk

Advanced search

places to stay in Brixham or near Paignton Devon - within a 15/20 min drive of Paignton would be good

(10 Posts)
orangeplum Sat 20-Sep-08 20:45:06

Hi - we are still looking for somewhere to stay with two young kids in the around around Paignton. Has anyone been to Devon and recommend a guesthouse/hotel etc? Thanks as getting desperate!

debzmb62 Sat 20-Sep-08 23:49:39

Devon Cliffs Caravan Hire - Haven Holidays Sandy Bay Exmouth Devon

debzmb62 Sat 20-Sep-08 23:52:13

http://www.havenholidayoffers.co.uk/parks/devoncornwallsomerset/devon/exmouth/devoncliffs.asp

debzmb62 Sat 20-Sep-08 23:55:13

soz i don't seem to be good at posting links
try this www.haven-devon-cliffs.co.uk

debzmb62 Sat 20-Sep-08 23:58:11

last try

www.haven-devon-cliffs.co.uk

if not try to copy paste in search box !

WideWebWitch Sun 21-Sep-08 08:14:37

Dartmouth Marina hotel looks nice and has apartments too.

bluesky Sun 21-Sep-08 19:10:15

www.brixhamholidaypark.co.uk

is really good

HonoriaGlossop Sun 21-Sep-08 20:01:05

We stayed in the Summerhill Hotel in Paignton twice this year! i'd recommend it - really near paignton beach and though it's not posh or grand, it's certainly comfortable. The food was lovely (breakfasts really nice) and the staff are lovely.

orangeplum Sun 21-Sep-08 21:34:54

Thanks for all the suggestions - much appreciated. I have looked at them on the internet tonight and will get on the phone tomorrow to try and book somewhere!

wheresthehamster Sun 21-Sep-08 21:56:39

You MUST stay at Nethway Farm!

We spend many happy holidays here in Kingswear when the dds were young. They are really set up for young children. Bit pricey as English Country Cottages always are but convenient for everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now