Advanced search

anyone heard of a school construction toy called "connect"?

(10 Posts)
baconsandwich Mon 03-Dec-12 22:14:35

My DS (9) is banging on about wanting some "Connect" for xmas - he says they have it at school and that it is red and yellow shapes that are joined together with connectors to build all sorts of things e.g. bridges. I can't find it on any website but may be getting the name / spelling wrong. Any teachers able to shed light?

aPirateInaPearTree Mon 03-Dec-12 22:15:25

think it's Kinnect? will have a look

kennythekangaroo Mon 03-Dec-12 22:15:43


invicta Mon 03-Dec-12 22:16:49

K Nex

Pinner35 Mon 03-Dec-12 22:16:52

I may be wrong but is it K'nex?

aPirateInaPearTree Mon 03-Dec-12 22:17:09

sorry K'Nex !!!

aPirateInaPearTree Mon 03-Dec-12 22:17:38

knew it had a K in it somewhere lol

Hulababy Mon 03-Dec-12 22:17:47

We have this at school too. Just can't remember to proper name. Will google

Hulababy Mon 03-Dec-12 22:19:16

That's the one!

baconsandwich Mon 03-Dec-12 23:07:53

Thank you all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now