Talk

Advanced search

Garden Swing - recommendation please

(4 Posts)
Pickering Tue 27-Sep-11 08:29:55

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good quality garden swing set that will last for many years, please? DS will be 9 months at Christmas and I'd love to get a swing for the garden that has a good supportive toddler seat, which can then be adapted as he gets older into a standard swing. I don't mind paying a bit more for something substantial and hard wearing.

Thanks in advance!

Rach4 Thu 29-Sep-11 23:23:27

I would reccomend a TP swing.
They are really solid and you can buy loads of accessories so could start with toddler seat & then upgrade to norml one- although DS may look tiny in it to start with!
You can also buy a bigger "bar" accross the top so you could convert to double swing if you want in the future.
We've had our 8 years and as good as the day we bought it.
(I had a similar one as child and was still standing over 20 years after I had it and was passed on to another family)

Pickering Tue 04-Oct-11 10:16:01

Thanks, I'd spotted these and so good to know that they are well regarded. smile

Janeybaby Tue 11-Oct-11 11:57:18

We have a hedstrom 2 in 1 swing, this seems to be fairly good. Purchased it from Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now