Talk

Advanced search

Anyone looking for a part loan pony?

(11 Posts)
pombears2008 Tue 01-Oct-19 11:55:45

This is my last shot from saving our much loved pony from being sold due to ex cutting maintenance.

If anyone here is looking for a cheeky but safe and lovable 14.3/15h pony share 2/3 days a week or possibly even a full loan in East Sussex please let me know!

Cupcakesandcurlyfries Tue 01-Oct-19 14:06:51

Contact CSA. They can get the money you are owed straight from his employer through his wages. If self employed, he will legally still have to pay the stated amount and if he doesn't the CSA will deal with it so yiu don't have to. Pkus if he has a good month and earns a bit more, you get more!

Cupcakesandcurlyfries Tue 01-Oct-19 14:07:28

Apologies for typos!

pombears2008 Tue 01-Oct-19 14:08:51

Thanks cupcakes but unfortunately he is self employed in a cash in hand business and is very devious about hiding his cash

Cupcakesandcurlyfries Fri 04-Oct-19 13:12:24

Maybe you should contact the tax man about him?!

britnay Fri 04-Oct-19 13:34:10

Try advertising on Horse and Hound Forum, your local Facebook equestrian groups, Preloved

pombears2008 Fri 04-Oct-19 21:56:29

Thank you, I'm trying all these things already but not much luck, wrong time of year for it really sad

SamBeckett Sat 05-Oct-19 23:45:56

I wish I could help but I am to far a way .
Is your pony good/ safe enough to go into a riding school ? If you have a local one contact them to see if they would be willing to take him on for xxx length of time .
And as PP said chase your ex for £££s either through the CSA or tax man .

Ariela Sun 06-Oct-19 00:25:54

Try your local Pony Club, must be somebody looking

countingto10 Sun 06-Oct-19 09:00:37

If he’s sound and safe, a local RDA may be interested.

IncrediblySadToo Sun 06-Oct-19 09:07:07

You’re too far away from us unfortunately

I really hope you can find a solution.

Would he consider paying directly for pony expenses so that you don’t get the money, but the kids get to keep their pony?

Can the kids cry on demand? Pester relentlessly?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »